8 day all inclusive climbing trip – 6 days of activity
An authentic and original climbing trip, off the beaten track, in the world famous Verdon canyon.
Join this adventure and discover the picturesque region of Provence, stay in quaint cottages, eat good food and taste exquisite wines made and grown by locals in this mythical climbing paradise.
TRIP SUMMARY :
- Certified climbing guides (1 guide for 3 to 4 climbers)
- Personalized climbing routes crafted and adapted for all skill levels (from Fr 5+/ 6- UIAA to expert)
- Lodgings provided in local bed and breakfasts and country cottages
- Local transportation with drivers provided (minibus and cars)
- All meals provided (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
- Fixed menu dinners
- Tastings of wines and local products
- Choice of activities on rest days (Canyoning, via-ferrata, pedal-boat…)
- Discovery of the historic heritage and nature of the region
Day 2 / 3 / 4:rock-climbing
Day 5:resting day
Day 6 / 7: rock-climbing
This sample agenda is provided as an example of the week’s daily breakdown and activities. The program will be adapted to match the skill level of each participant and the weather conditions.