From 23th to 30th of may 2021
All inclusive climbing trip : lodging, meals and local transportation included
- Certified climbing guides (1 guide for 3 to 5 climbers)
- 6 activity days, mostly sport climbing (one pitch bolted routes)
- Personalized climbing routes crafted and adapted for all skill levels (novice to expert)
- Lodgings provided in bed and breakfast
- Local transportation with drivers provided (minibus and cars)All meals provided (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
- Fixed menu dinners
- Tastings of local products
- Choice of activities on rest days (Canyoning, Via ferrata, paragliding , visiting Alhambra…)
- Discovery of the historic & cultural heritage and (Granada city, visiting the Alhambra, eating the bet tapas etc…) nature of the region (Sierra Nevada, peñon de la mata, Cahorros park…)
|Duration :||8 days / 7 nights - 6 days of activity|
|Accomodation||Bed and Breakfast|
|Group||1 guide for 5 person maximum|
|Level required||Complete beginner to advance - 5b top rope|
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2 / 3 / 4: Rock-climbing
Day 5: Resting day
Day 6 / 7: Rock-climbing
Day 8: Departure
Day 1 - Sunday
We will pick you up directly from Malaga or Granada airport.
Then, we will drive to Cogollos-de-la-Vega enjoying the stunning landscapes of this region with millions of olive trees around (1h30 from Malaga, 0h30 from Granada).
We will spend the evening getting to know each other over a typical Andalusian dinner in a nice local restaurant close by our B&B. La Solana de Granada is a nice and brand-new climbing hostel. This place will be our house for the entire week. That first evening, we will also discuss further details of the precise breakdown of events for the days to come, answer any questions you may have, and ensure we meet all of your needs.
First night in La Solana de Granada
Day 2 (Monday)
This first day of activities will allow us to review or learn the climbing techniques required for the activities of the upcoming days. You will be able to do sport climbing and/or multi-pitch climbing if you are up to. We will split up into several groups to climb cliffs adapted to each group’s skill level and interests.
For lunch, we will share a picnic composed of local culinary products.
Second night in a B&B.
Day 3 (Tuesday)
After a filling breakfast, we’ll drive close by (around 15 minutes) to reach the famous Alfacar crag. We will climb and discover the amazing limestone rock of that valley and climb several sport climbing routes all together. You will be amazed to discover the magnificent mountain and olive trees fields views offered by the valley.
To ensure we wrap up the day of beauty right, we’ll enjoy an enrapturing meal in another typical restaurant around the village.
Day 4 (wednesday)
After a breakfast of champions, we’ll head off to discover another valley in the south east of Granada: Los Cahorros, an amazing and unknown reginal park in the sides of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Part of the participants will hike in the gorges toward a stunning sport climbing crag and those ones who want to climb multipitch will go to the upper part of the mountains.
We’ll enjoy a special dinner cooked by our host and a well-deserved rest at the Solana B&B.
Day 5 (Thursday)
You’ll have your choice of activities, such as a sportive activity (initiation to paragliding, canyoning, via ferrata.) or something more “chill” like visiting the Alhambra Castle and the gipsy and Arabic historical centers of Granada. You can also enjoy the rest of the day having a small hike in the sunny mountains of Sierra Nevada.
In the evening we will find ourselves at the center of Granada to eat the best tapas in town!
Day 6 (Friday)
Sport climbing day in Moclin, a very original wall called “the cheese” because of the huge holes holds that make this climbing so fun.
Day 7 (Saturday)
Last day in Andalusia. The most motivated individuals could climb another multi-pitch route while the others will enjoy some sport climbing in one of the many famous climbing crags with its unique red limestone.
For our last night, we will have a small party all together.
Day 8 (Sunday)
Time to go! All good things come to an end…
We will drive you to the airport you fly from (Granada or Malaga)
Formalities and vaccination:
A valid passport (it must covers at least the duration of the stay) for nationals of the European Union and the Swiss. For other nationalities, inquire at the Consulate or Embassy of your country of origin.
No visa required for nationals of the European Union and the Swiss. For other nationalities, inquire at the Consulate or Embassy of your country of origin.
What do you should bring
- Passport or ID
- Backpack (to carry things like small layers, camera, water, etc.)
- Hiking / running shoes,
- Personal climbing gear (at least climbing shoes & harness; helmet and belay device can be lend to you)
- Rain jacket & warm clothing (just in case…)
More information about climbing around Granada (french language) :
Price (all inclusive)
|Price per person||Single room supplement (optional)||Private double room supplement (optional)|
- The supervision of a rock-climbing instructor certified by the State,
- Accommodation in a comfortable Bed and Breakfast,
- Local transportation with drivers provided (minibus and cars),
- All meals provided (Breakfasts / Lunches / Dinners),
- Fixed menu dinners,
- Tastings of local products,
- Choice of activities on rest days (Canyoning, via ferrata, paragliding, visiting Alhambra…)
- Discovery of the historic heritage and nature of the region, visiting some historic sites and local market.
Price does not includes
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas (outside of tastings),
- Personal expenses,
- Single room supplement (200 EUR) or private double room (280 EUR),
- The insurance: cancellation, interruption, luggage, repatriation and first aid expenses
- Everything that is not included in « price includes ».
From may 23rd to 30th