Rock climbing activities take place on cliffs that are suitable to the level of the climber and are always in an exceptional natural setting. Classes and outings can be for half a day or the full day.
In order to (re)learn the basics and enjoy a good day with family or friends.
This course allows you to get familiar with climbing gear, rope handling maneuvers, basic lead climbing techniques, belaying, and managing the psychological-emotional aspects of climbing.
- Basic climbing materials and knots
- Climbing communication
- Basic climbing techniques and moves
- Lead climbing and top-rope climbing
- Belaying and falling
- Rope handling maneuvers
- Awareness of outdoor climbing risks
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- The supervision of the day’s activity by the rock climbing instructor
- All the equipment
- A personal follow up
|Introduction to rock climbing||1
4 and +
Don’t hesitate to get in touch!
We hope to see you soon for a vertical rendez-vous!